THE MODEL PROGRAM
CALGARY AND EDMONTON ALBERTA
Beauty Lab Academy is always looking for models to take part in our aesthetic training services in Calgary and Edmonton. All model treatments are performed under the supervision of a trained Certified Nurse Injector and/or Medical Director. All Trainers and Trainees are medical professionals that belong to a Professional Statutory & Regulatory Body.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MODEL
● All procedures are instructed and supervised by extensively experienced clinicians who have carried out thousands of treatments
● A great way to try a new treatment
● Significantly reduced treatment prices
● Follow-up appointments are available to you at the same clinic location
Our requirements for models vary.
We currently require for models for:
● Forehead Lines
● Frown Lines
● Crows’ Feet
● Brow Lift
● Bunny lines (nose)
● Fine Upper Lip Lines
● Gummy Smile
● Downturned mouth
● Chin dimpling
● Masseters (TMJ)
● Neck Lines
● Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
● Lip Enhancement
● Cheek Enhancement
● Nose-to-mouth Lines (Nasolabial folds)
● Chin Enhancement
● Jaw Line Enhancement
● Mouth-to-chin lines ("Marionette lines")
*NOTE: Mid & lower face only. Treatment of under eyes, temples and nose are an advanced technique, and not taught in our Novice Injector Training.
PURPOSE OF MODELS
1. Demonstrate and perform procedures for our Trainees to learn from.
2. Build competence and knowledge by performing procedures under the direct supervision of our Trainers.
3. Obtain photos for the purposes of teaching, education material and marketing.
THE TREATMENT PROCEDURE
Prior to treatment, all patient models undergo a medical consultation with a medical professional.
● Basic contraindications such as pregnancy, breastfeeding etc
● Basic medical history, including allergies
● Taking a treatment history for previous cosmetic procedures
● Any previous adverse reactions and complications
● Reviewing and planning patient expectations
All Trainers reserve the right to decline treatment at any time to protect the integrity of the patient. Beauty Lab Academy reserves the right to decline treatment on the day of a booked appointment if significant contradictions (including illness) are present. Each patient model must be prepared to undergo treatment by Trainees who are attending the Beauty Lab Training course.
Patient models are not permitted to request that the Trainer carries out their treatment. It is at the discretion of the Trainer who carries out the treatment for each model. Patient models reserve the right to choose, at any point, not to undergo or continue with their treatment.
ADVERSE REACTIONS & COMPLICATIONS
1. Adverse reactions and complications are a risk of any medical procedure
2. Patient models will be informed of potential side effects, complications and adverse reactions to treatment at the time of their appointment
3. In the event of an adverse reaction and complication after the treatment, the patient model should contact the BEAUTY LAB ACADEMY TRAINER
4. All Trainers are experienced in the use of emergency protocols relevant to each treatment.
PURCHASING, APPOINTMENTS & ARRIVAL
1. Each Training course has a set structure with fixed appointment times.Therefore, a $50 (+GST) deposit is required. You will be sent a deposit payment link once you've been approved for the program and a booking day and time has been chosen! This fee is deducted from the total amount of your procedure cost on the day of your appointment. If a no-show or a cancellation is made with less than 48 hours notice, the deposit is not refundable.
2. Models receive treatments at a rate of 50% off normal clinic prices. Our model rates are as follows: dermal fillers - $300 for full syringe; neuromodulators ("botox") - $5 per unit.
3. Payment for treatment must be paid in full on the day of the procedure by cash, credit or debit card. Applicable taxes are applied to your treatment
4. Arrive 15 minutes before your designated appointment time to complete required forms
5. Do not bring children or other parties to your appointment
THE DETAILS, TERMS & CONDITIONS
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A BEAUTY LAB ACADEMY MODEL
PLEASE SELECT YOUR CITY BELOW AND FILL OUT THE FORM.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SENT WITH PHOTOS OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!